I am 21 and I reside in TN.....in the south, ladies are taught to play cat and mouse to get men...lol@that....i can be mysterious without playing games. I do have a habit of telling the truth even when it hurts...whether it was when i was sinning or now that i am in Christ. I wasn't afraid of saying what i wanted and i am still not saying afraid....for the most part of it i get what i want or just feel free. Why must people feel the need to lie and participate in trickery to attain a mate??? It is going to blow up in the end. The BIBLE states let your yes be yes and your no be no...please tell me if maybe is included anywhere in this????I feel like this if i don't play games with GOD, WHY IN THE WORLD would i do that with his creation????? i am not just saying that women shouldn't play games, men shouldn't either....truth, respect, and love should be the basis of any relationship that you develop with anyone....the love may be differently packaged,according to whom it may be with, but it should start with AGAPE and only evolve according to GODs WORD.......People of God lets not play games.....tell it like it is because you can believe that I will and more importantly GOD will
Psalm 101:7He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry(stay temporarily) in my sight.
KYS,
GODs Little Girl
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment