I have commitment issues....there i said it. reading that makes me laugh but it also makes me realize that i do......its kinda crazy because i want to get married but i have commitment issues. its not just in relationships but in every aspect of my life(that's crazy right?...i know it. As i was sitting in church today i told my friends that i had changed my mind about something i had been talking about getting for two weeks because i was bored with it. Believe me i am shaking my head as i am typing lol.
what does GOD say about this????? hmm i wonder{ : )}....let us see
well the bible says that the diligent shall be the masters and the slothful shall be the slaves
when i think of diligence i think of persistence and when i think of persistence i must admit i don't really imagine a picture of myself next to the definition in the dictionary. This troubles me because i don't want to be a slave.......do you want to be a slave????
I DIDN'T THINK SO
stepping out on faith goes along with this because those who are diligent are working toward something and whether they know it or not, that failure is no option attitude is FAITH
the reason that i believe I am soooo inconsistent in what i want is because i let outside circumstances determine how i feel, react, and when I QUIT.......ughhhhhhh
NO MORE
because the bible says the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just and i think it is pretty wicked to be a band wagoner when it comes to living
I realize that i am not ADHD i am just plain fickle and I REPENT
: )
its is not enough to live right when we want to we must do the things we don't want to as well....so let me leave you with this
Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Remember to KYS,
GODS LITTLE GIRL
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment